"My Bright Star" Is Nominated for Filipino Reader's Choice Awards


I am so happy to let you know that my novel My Bright Star was nominated for the category "Romance in Filipino/Taglish" at the Filipino Reader's Choice Awards this year.

This is my first time to be nominated as a novel writer. I can't describe exactly how I feel. I'm just so thankful to whoever nominated it. It doesn't matter that I only had one novel nominated this year. After all, I've only got seven novels released in 2013.

Anyway, the voting period to determine the short list for the semi-finals is now ongoing. This year, the voting process is more strict.

To vote: you first have to go to the online ballot (http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1770191/Filipino-Readers-Choice-Awards-2014-Online-Ballot). Then enter your e-mail address and then start voting. What I like about this new voting mechanism is that it doesn't allow multiple voting for a singular e-mail or account.


Anyway, I hope that you'll be able to vote for my novel My Bright Star. The online ballot is composed of 8 pages. My Bright Star is on the second page under the Romance in Filipino/Taglish category.


It's kind of hard to sift through the nominees since there are so many and it's not arranged in any kind of order. So you could just press "Ctrl+F" and type Kensi or My Bright Star. LOL!


Another thing that I like about this voting process is that if there isn't anything you want to vote for, you can just choose Skip Category. And by the way, the vote will not be submitted until you push the "Submit" button at the end. So you are free to go back and review your votes before submitting.


So, if you have read My Bright Star and liked it, I hope that you could vote for it. ♥ Thanks so much!

Comments