My Obsessive Preoccupation on Rugged Looking but Suit Wearing Bad Boys

It's official. I have a type. I have an obsessive preoccupation on rugged looking but suit wearing bad boys that exude an air of danger and can melt you with a stare.

I'm talking to you, Bamboo. Yes, you. You suit wearing Rockstar with a very cool hairstyle. 

Got this pic from Rappler.
You too, Chuck Bass. You could be messy.

Or totally pristine.

Either way, I don't care. All I know is that you could definitely rock that suit.

Oh, wait, I cannot believe that I reached this point without even mentioning the first man who taught me to appreciate the old-fashioned yet elegant look of a classic suit. I'm talking to you Neal Caffrey, aka Matt Bomer.


How can anyone not love that hat?


And that stare?

I just realized that most of my characters have the same physical traits. Take for example, Jasper, from The Guy From Apartment 4E. My inspiration for Jas was actually Rafael Rosell in a suit.


Although, Jas wasn't really the suit-wearing kind of guy, I still imagine him with a casual suit.


But most of the time, he wears jeans and sneakers. And I totally love him with Denise Laurel. ♥


Pete of My Bright Star is the same. I imagined him looking a little bit like Josh Duhamel.


Josh in a suit.



Here's more proof.


Chris Pine in a suit. My inspiration for Rodge in The Bad Boy Syndrome.


Here's Josh Bowman, who is a perfect visual representation of Ricky in Miss First Date Girl. He definitely had that playful vibe right.


I truly love Patrick J. Adams as a visual representation of Jace in The Cat-dog-mouse Love Affair. He's like the perfect Jace especially with the sensible sneakers, like he's ready to get down and dirty if needed.


This is David Gandy. He's not really the exact visual I had in mind when writing Justin in Escape With Me. But he had the same serious and edgy vibe. 


I think Kevin Zegers is perfect as Gabe in Just Another Cliche Love Story

Here's another picture of Kevin Zegers.

Of course, how could I forget my momentary obsession with James Franco. He was totally my inspiration for Hunter in My Bossy Assistant.


From his slightly disheveled look.


To his somewhat playful and boyish look.




I therefore conclude that I really like guys who wear suits! Winking

Comments

  1. Akala ko ako lang ang nagagwapuhan ni Bamboo :))

    Anyway, glad to know a blogger slash novelist like you.

    - Vianna (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ | Adventures of The Great Whatever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rest assured, there are millions of Bamboo-loving people out there :)

      Aw, I'm glad to know you, too! And thanks for dropping by ♥

      Delete
  2. Wow;. I guess I should chronicles my inspiration for the men behind my stories too. Haha. Anyway, I also like Bamboo, even wayyyy back.

    Ps. I love the Rafael-Denise love team too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's a great way to immortalize your characters in your mind. LOL! :)

      Me too, I like Bamboo then. But I love him now!

      Yay! More Rafael-Denise fan! ♥ Thank you for dropping by :)

      Delete

Post a Comment