Coming Back...

Wow! It's 2020 already!

It's been a while since I last posted on this blog. To be honest, when I stopped updating here, I never had any intention of coming back. But I guess time really does change minds.

I don't have any concrete plans as to how to continue this blog yet. For a while, I entertained the idea of starting a new blog. Actually, I already did that a few years back. But nothing really came out of that one. And with our current pandemic situation right now, I felt like blogging once again. And as I said, I thought of starting a new one. But for some reason, I just can't let go of this one.

My "Secret Life as a Tagalog Romance Novelist" is something that's really dear to me. Once I considered it as just an escape from my real world. But over time, it has become this precious chapter of me life's journey that I oftentimes want to come back to. And finally today, I took that small step towards coming back here. So welcome back to me!

Cheers!

Comments