Happy Anniversary to Gabe and Melanie!

Two years ago today, my novel Just Another Cliche Love Story was released. This is the very cliche story of two bestfriends, Gabe and Mel, who fell in love.

This is very special to me because many of the scenes were actually taken from real-life experiences because I myself has a guy best friend, who I love dearly. But no, we never really went beyond the friendship. It's like eewww! LOL! Seriously, though, we're just plain, platonic friends. Still, I'm not ignorant of the fact that some people we know were quite a bit thrilled for our friendship and were hoping that we would go beyond that platonic kind of friendship sooner or later. But we never did and we never will. We're happy just the way we are.

So anyway, as we got older, we just got tired of explaining why we will never be that kind of friends. Sometimes we would act out in front of some people just so they would stop. Those were really good times. And it saddens me that we are no longer in close proximity of each other. My bestfriend has been living in the States for a couple of years now. And I miss him dearly.

Still, ours was an inspiring story to tell, even though we didn't end up together like Gabe and Mel. I incorporated some of our mishaps into this novel. And today, as a treat for the novels second year anniversary, I posted the first part of the novel on Wattpad. You can read it on this link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/56031691-just-another-cliche-love-story-published-under-phr. Or you can just download the whole e-book on this link: http://preciouspagesebookstore.com.ph/Book/1125.

Comments