Mini-booksigning on July 12, 2014 (with Video)

Along with the release of my latest novel entitled My Bossy Assistant, I will also be having a mini-booksigning at PPC, SM San Lazaro on July 12 (Saturday) from 2 PM onwards. I hope you could come and join me that day.

BTW, here's the teaser of my new novel.
“You have no idea how many times
I replayed our kiss in my mind
just so I could dream of it in my sleep.”

Lahat na yata ng ayaw ni Hunter sa isang assistant ay na kay Danika na. First and foremost, he specifically didn’t want a female assistant. Doon pa lang ay sablay na. Everything about Danika, except her nickname “Dan,” exudes femininity. Naka-develop na ng allergy si Hunter sa mga tulad ng babae dahil sa naging experience niya sa ex-girlfriend na dati rin niyang assistant.

It’s not that Hunter didn’t like women. He liked women just fine. He just didn’t want a woman as an assistant. Idagdag pa na masyadong maganda at sexy si Danika. Kung distraction lang ang hinahanap ni Hunter, perfect si Danika sa role na iyon. But damn it, he just wanted to work peacefully without any distractions and complications.

But Hunter wasn’t completely a coldhearted bastard. Kaya naman binigyan niya ng chance si Danika. Then he discovered that she was probably the bossiest woman on the planet. Kulang yata ang isang legal-size paper para sulatan niya ng lahat ng dahilan kung bakit dapat niyang sesantehin si Danika. But for the life of him, he couldn’t seem to do it and he didn’t know why.



Comments