About "Overhauled Rejects" and Anniversary Celebration (Another Vlog)

Remember the "Overhauled Rejects" I posted a while back? Well, I was able to edit it and submit to PHR. And now it is going to be published. Yay! It will be out perhaps on the second or third week of July (2014). The new title is "My Bossy Assistant."

Yeah, sorry I couldn't help but plug shamelessly. LOL! I really hope you could get a copy. It will be available on any Precious Pages store very soon. And I think there will be an e-book version. I will post the link to that when it's available.


Anyway, a year ago, I started a group called Kensi's Secret Haven. It initially started as a group for the Facebook users who liked/loved my "kilig sharings." But now it has grown and became a haven for my really great friends and readers.

And here is me, shamelessly plugging my new book and starting the countdown to the first ever anniversary of KSH. I made a video (gasp!). I really am shamelessly plugging. LOL!


PS, I have something to ask.

I'm trying to think of a way to "give back" to you, my friends and readers. Iniisip ko na gumawa ng some sort of promo or online game. Then magbibigay ako ng prizes sa mga mananalo o mapipili. What do you think? And do you have suggestions? :)

Thanks in advance! ♥

Comments