It's Been a While

I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with a lot of things. First of all, I just got back to work. So I now spend the better part of my days cramped up inside a four-walled office. LOL! But don't get me wrong. I love my job. It's just that there are times that I wish I could just go out and do what I want anytime.

Read S.T.A.I.D. on Booklat at
http://booklat.com.ph/story/842
Anyway, moving past that, I've been posting a few stories on Booklat and you can visit my Booklat profile here. I have a couple of stories there, though they aren't finish yet. And I can't promise that I'll be able to update or finish soon. On a more happy news, I just had a newly approved novel that will hopefully be coming out in a few months. The title is "My Bossy Assistant." The lead characters are Hunter and Danika, which I ultimately call DanTer.

Also, I've been working on a Trilogy lately. Yay! I finally got around into writing it! Yay again! And the best thing about it was that I'm almost done with it. So far, I haven't decided on the final title of the trilogy. But I'm using S.T.A.I.D. for now. You'll understand when you read it. And you can do so now, because I've posted a few chapters of the first book on Booklat. Read them on Booklat.

I hope you can go over there and read. Please send me feedbacks. I'd love to hear from you. ♥

PS, I'm not much of an artist and this is the best cover I could come up with at the moment.

Comments