Conversation With My Inner Self

Nagba-browse ako sa mga previous posts ko sa isa ko pang blog at nakita ko ito. Ang original title ay "Conversation Between ME and my INNER SELF." Natawa ako kasi ang date ng post kong ito ay August 11, 2010. Matagal-tagal na rin pala akong may kapraningan, LOL! Hindi pala ito ang unang beses na tinawag ko ang sarili ko sa third person.

Anyway, here's my original post.


ME: I'm on diet.

INNER SELF: Says who?

ME: Says me!

INNER SELF: But I'm you!

ME: Yeah, so?

INNER SELF: Don't you think it's a little unfair not to consult with me first?

ME: Why do I need to do that? You're me.

INNER SELF: Yeah, so?

ME: So I wanna go on diet.

INNER ME: Yeah, right!

ME: What did you say? Is that sarcasm I'm hearing?

... ME ignores my INNER SELF

ME: Hey, are you listening?

INNER SELF: Yes.

ME: Why aren't you answering?

INNER SELF: I heard you. Just like all the times I've heard you say that in the past. ..Aw!

... ME pushed my INNER SELF

INNER SELF: No need to be violent. So what if you're on diet? You always say that!


LOL! I don't know, I just find it amusing.

Comments