Pen Name on PHR

Today I found out that my pen name on Precious Hearts Romances (PHR) is going to be Kensi. Yay!

How exactly did I arrive at that pen name? Well, of course I suggested it. LOL! At PHR, if you are a new writer and you just had your first manuscript accepted, they will ask you to submit a couple of suggestions for your pen name. They'll be the one to decide which one you'll be using.

So Kensi was one of the names I suggested. I want to outright say that this name was inspired by an American TV show called NCIS:LA. During the time that my first manuscript was accepted, I was so into the show that I immediately took a liking to the name of one of the female leads, which is Kensi. I like her, I like her character, and I especially like her name. So there goes the story of my new pen name.