Must Have Wedding Photos

One afternoon, while I was feeling lazy and just browsing Yahoo! News, or was it a different site? I seriously don't remember. The good thing is that I came across this wonderful article. It is a list of some 50 must-have wedding photos.

Some photos looked fun. Some were very romantic. Some were a bit on the conventional side. While some were very unique but sweet, nonetheless. Here, I'd like to share some of my favorites.

In Your Own World On a Busy Street


This picture is like saying "to hell with the rest of the world!" (Credits to Hoffer Photography)

Showing Off the Shoes


I have a thing for shoes so I really like this. (Credits to Hailey Erickson Photography)

The Pinky Swear


I think this one is really cute and simple yet it speaks volumes about love and marriage. (Credits to Amber Engfer Photography)

Taken From Above


There's something really sweet and romantic about a kiss captured on camera from above. (Credits to AMS Photography)

Under the Moonlight


The moon never fails to give a romantic feel. (Credits to Hoffer Photography)

During Sunset


Just like the moon, the sunset also always makes me feel all giggly and mushy. (Credits to Visionyard Photography)

With Shoes on Display


I really do have a fixation with shoes. (Credits to Clear Skies Photography)

Surrounded by Sparklers


This one is not just unique, but also totally cool and very fairytale-ish. (Credits to Lamb and Lark)

If you want to see more, check out this article on BridalGuide.com

Comments

  1. Cute!!! Parang gusto ko na tuloy ikasal... ^_^
    Na-bookmark ko na yung link for future reference. Haha. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment